Historic 1750’s farmstead with impressive show cattle and horse facility, tobacco barns, pond & spring that is bound by 20 rolling pastoral acres. The home has a new concrete & brick foundation and new windows. Details found throughout the home include crown molding, brick fireplaces, original stairwell with hand turned balusters & banisters, and vintage interior doors. A front porch shaded by mature trees overlooks the estate. A fenced in-ground pool and pool house includes a full bath. The custom 12,000 square foot cattle & horse facility includes engineering and features to please any horse or livestock enthusiast and an 11-car garage. Facility is equipped w/ heating & cooling, 2 full & 2 1/2 baths, and 2 wells servicing the facilities.